Sunday, February 28, 2010

End of February

Last day of  February.

Fikiran berterabur...tidak tau apa yang saya sudah buat selama sebulan ni.
Devotion tidak konsisten. This is really...really BAD.
Sorry Lord for that and next time no excuse for me.

Arghhh...sasa what have you done!!!

TIME TO CHANGE...

March is coming soon. Yes it's tomorrow.

2 Timothy 1:7
"God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline."

Self-disicipline is must for this new month.
I will not make it without my Papa Jesus. 
I am nothing without Him in my life.

I've heard this song while updating my blog. 
It gives me strength spiritually. 
Thank You Lord because you always love me.

KERINDUANKU

Ajar ku terlebih lagi
mengasihi Mu
bawa ku mengerti isi hati Mu
baharuilah batinku dengan kuasa Roh Mu
inilah s'genap hidup ku
ku brikan bagi Mu
selama hidupku rindu menyatakan kemurahan Mu
yang tlah Kau perbuat di hidupku
kerna Kau terlebih rindu tuk pulihkan ku
bawa ku menjadi kesayangan Mu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails