Friday, February 12, 2010

Trusting More Worrying Less

It's Friday and i'm free today.

Feels like to share something here.

What a week for me.
If i have no God in my life, what would happen to me?
Week feels with anger, sad, tension, frust, tired...etc.
Everything is mix up.

What a faithful God i have, He ask me to trust Him more.

 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding,
in all of your ways acknowledge Him, He will make your path straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6
  
Lord, teach me to trust in You,
I want to trust You more each and every single day of my life.

God is Good all the time,
All the time God is Good.

Awesome God i have!
He provide me everything before i ask Him.

He ask me not to worry about everything.
Yes Lord, i will not because You say so.

Filipi 4:6
"Janganlah hendaknya kamu kuatir tentang apa pun juga, tetapi nyatakanlah dalam segala hal keinginanmu kepada Allah dalam doa dan permohonan dengan ucapan syukur."

Trusting more.
Worrying less.

Have a bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails