Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March

Welcome March...!!!

2.30 a.m and its March.

Semalam saya menyiapkan tugasan sehingga tidak sedar hari ini masuk bulan March.
Finish 2/4 of my assignments. WeeeHeeee...
Walaupun tidak siap semua tapi saya tau pasti akan selesaikan semuanya itu. Pasti!

Dear Papa J,
Terima kasih kerana berikan kekuatan yang EXTRA kepada sasa ...
I can feel it...and yes i really do.
Kalau tidak mana mungkin saya belum tidur pada jam ini. Mustahil..!!!
Walaupun semester ini saya sudah kurangkan waktu tidur saya...
erm...and still a little bit slow for me to do my work and stuff.
I know You are the only one that give me an EXTRA strength for this matters.

This is my devotion for this morning and i really love it.

Mazmur 91:2
Tempat perlindunganku dan kubu pertahananku,
Allahku yang kupercayai.

Again...
See...i told you, HE is the one who gave me strength.
I'll do what You've told me to...
No more excuse rite? (^^;)


HE make me whole again.
I really miss HIM so much.
When will i see You again?


p/s: March is self-disicipline mode for sasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails