Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update

Osonong...

Aloha...Haluuu...!!!

*Updating my blog*

Really miss to write something here.

A lot of things happened last week.

1. Celebrating my birthday with my besties Corina, Timotius my church member + friend. Oppsss...and the one who celebrated the same birth date with me which is Bro. Anderias also my church member.
 


2. Field trip to Sg. Buloh mencari nurseri. Wow, I felt in love with the flowers. Later that day we went to One Utama (1U), sesat lagi kami baa ikut gerak hati saja. Confident...!!! Sampai disana karaoke time...huhu...

3. Saya dan Corina pergi ambil lesen kereta. (^^;). A birthday present from my dady, dia masukkan duit ke dalam akaun bank saya khas untuk lesen kereta. Thank You Dady!!!

4. David going back home...!!!

p/s: what a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails