Thursday, February 18, 2010

Books Collection

By: Joshua Harris
1. I Kissed Dating Goodbye
2. Boy Meets Girl Say Hello To Courtship

I already read both of this books twice. Really love the storyline.
Saya tidak pernah puas membacanya berulang kali.
Ada beberapa buah buku dari penulis ini belum lagi saya dapat cari dan membelinya.
Misi mencari akan datang!!!
Saya belum baca habis lagi buku ini. Hehehe...
Saya belajar bagaimana meminta maaf dengan orang lain.


 
 who...
seperti apa ya?
Read this book and you will know it.
(^^;)



Credits to both of them.
Funny
Inspiring


 
For single women!
Suits me well.
I like!


p/s: Actually there are more than six collections I have. Will update it here!

I'm not a desperate girls finding for the Mr.Right. LOL
Persiapan saja sebenarnya.
hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails