Friday, March 5, 2010

Writing dried-up my brain

Actually i'm doing my interior design assignment with the four macho man...(^^;).

The tasks is we have to research ten interior design for commercial space of restaurant and cafe.
We already had found six and still need four more.

Writing...
Writing...
Writing...

How many times i have to do this?

Saya tidak suka menulis esei...maksud saya dalam bentuk yang panjang.
Tiada idea apa yang mau ditulis sebenarnya.
Saya lebih kepada hands-on assignment.
Pertukangan.
Melukis.
Macam tu...

Itulah saya sebenarnya.

Lord, i don't have any idea right now.
I ask You to give me wisdom so that i can do my work with Your help.
Give me a heart to do everything in love.
To do my assignment with love.

Come idea...come!
I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails