Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Found peace in prayer

 Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer 
and petition, with thanksgiving, presents your request to God. 
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus


This verses were the ones that convinced me that God really does wants us to pray about everything.
Don't wait the little problems become big problems.
Present them to God right away, and even when He doesn't answer your prayers the way you expect Him to, He always does something to ease the strain.

You know what, God is interested in every detail of your life.
What problems and frustrations did you carry yesterday
that you could have turned over to the  Lord?
Make note of them so that to day you can walk carefree.

Start today to pray about anything and everything concerns you, 
and then enjoy the peace and satisfaction that settle over you when you do!



Lord, I'm sorry for all the times I carried burdens I didn't have to, all because I neglected to bring them upon You in prayer. Open my eyes and my heart, and help me to see how much You love me and how much You care about every little concern of mine. whenever I am tempted to shoulder my burdens alone, please remind me to turn to You in prayer, and then surround me with Your perfect, healing peace. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails