Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december....

Wohooooo...it's December!!!

31 hari lagi untuk menamatkan tahun 2009 dan kembali ke Tanjung Malim *(rumah kedua saya)* ^_^

26 hari lagi akan menjadi bridemaids for my cousin...

25 hari lagi it's Christmas!!! can't wait...

15 hari lagi Home sweet home...I miss my bed, my room....arghhh.....miss it a lot...

10 hari lagi akan menghabiskan masa cuti semester di Genting and KL *can't wait shopping for Christmas* dengan family: Aunty Rita, Uncle Sonny and Jared...+ Aunty Lucia, Uncle Lulu, Ronny, Shierra and Cyril...


Today...1st December 2009, my lovely cute lil' Anapressca ( adik perempuan Sasa ) was born...i'm luvin it...I can't wait to see this lil baby girl....

Praise the Lord for the new day...Good day for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails