Friday, April 2, 2010

reporting myself!

Selama dua minggu tidak cukup tidur dan telah mengorbankan masa tidur ku itu, akhirnya siap juga model ID saya. Sudah hantar di studio tadi petang tapi tiada lecturer masa tu . Happynya. Kurang sudah satu bebanan kerja.

Really exhausted and tiring weeks for me and still one more week to go.

Still have to do with the folio and presentation board for my model.
This coming Monday is my big day.
Have to present it very well for my final project of this model.

This is what I did for two weeks. Not enough sleep, energy. If it is not God who give me strength then I will not finished my model. Terima kasih Tuhan sebab Engkau menuntun saya. Terima kasih untuk idea yang Engkau berikan. I love You Jesus! Tidak lupa roomate saya Cynthia yang memberikan motivasi di kala kesibukan. Sorry for the inconvenience sebab tidak tutup lampu masa kau tidur. hehehe! Yeah, my housemates also Sherry and Elliah yang ada tolong sikit-sikit semalam. Luv ya!

And...thanks to 'someone' for treating me yesterday.
You know who you are!


p/s: Can't  upload the pictures right now but will upload it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails